This past Saturday as I was visiting with Mark, he showed a change in attitude - one for the positive. He has been on again, off again with Therapy but is now back with the on again stage. He felt that if he was more positive with therapy and everything else that life would be better for him. This was in part due to his reading of Phillipians in the Bible. It was nice to see a more positive attitude.
Today (Wednesday) I learned that Mark had another seizure yesterday afternoon. Tonight he was in pain (left arm, left leg) probably because of the seizure. He so wants to be out of the nursing home.
During this holiday season, I ask that whoever is reading this blog to please take time to say a prayer for Mark and his family for continued strength and perserverance. Also, if you could, please send Mark a card to wish him a Merry Christmas or to let him know that you are thinking of him.
The family continues to be thankful for everyone who has helped the family either by prayer, thought or deed.
Laura
No comments:
Post a Comment