Hi Mark -- my name is Sarah Mitchell. I went to college with your son, Eric. We were friends through a mutual friend, Lorna Macfarlane. You and I have never met and I doubt you've ever even heard my name before. I came across the link to this site from Eric's MySpace page. Mark...please do not give up hope -- your therapy is progressing! Keep fighting the good fight! Your family and your sons need you and love you deeply. You must remember this -- it is hard for loved ones to see their loved ones in pain but remember that the love is ALWAYS there and you are no doubt in their thoughts always. Things suck like crazy for you right now (but 'right now' is temporary in the context of your entire life!)...but sunny days are ahead! Remember: sandpaper rubbing against a tree makes the tree stronger and smoother... My father passed away 4 months ago today. I miss him so much -- it hurts so much every day... I think of the memories that will never be because he is gone... But you are still here! You are getting better! Don't give up, Mark -- the light is within you -- open your eyes inside and do not fear. God takes care of the little birds, he will take care of you, too. Love and blessings to you!
Sarah Mitchell
No comments:
Post a Comment