He has had few visitors, other than the family, and even some of his close family members rarely go to see him.
He will not listen to the CD's that people from his church are sending to him.
He only wants to stay in bed and sleep.
Mark is progressing in therapy, though he does not see it.
I do not know what to do anymore to help him mentally face this challenge.
If anyone can do anything to help Mark, please come forward.
Tonight, when I went to visit, the place was a mess. When Mark eats alone in the dining hall, the aides do not place all of his food so that it is reachable. At times, he does not get enough to eat because of this.
His care in the nursing home seems to have gone downhill, along with Mark's outlook and spirit.
Where is everyone who says they care? Prayers don't seem to be helping right now, because Mark is losing his faith.
Please help; I am begging you. I don't know the answers, and the few of us who advocate for Mark need more help, especially from Mark's sons.
Mark is getting desparate. Please help.
Always we love you Mark.
Chris Ryan
No comments:
Post a Comment