Friday, October 16, 2009

Dan McClish

Dear Mark,

As a member of the Loy Norrix High School Class of 1971 I want to express my love and concern for you. You are a courageous person and a class act in every sense of the word. I want you to know that I'm praying for you. Know that God loves you and is with you each day and every hour. Know that he is conforting you during your illness. My wife Pam and I will be in Kalamazoo from November 22nd thru November 28th. I will make every effort to come and visit you sometime during that period of time. I remember you best as a high school classmate who could everything well and did it without fanfare or announcement. Go Knights!! Please take care and Bye for now.

With My Love and Deep Concern,

Dan McClish
Class of '71
Ruckersville, Virginia
October 16, 2009

No comments: