Saturday, October 31, 2009

October 31, 2009

Today, Halloween, was a favorite of Mark's. I can remember when we were together, he would so enjoy handing out candy to the trick or treaters. I recall stories from neighbors and sons how after I left, he would play his horn.

It's been 10 days since his death. A pubilc thank you to our son Brian. You did a wonderful job with your tribute to your dad. The service was wonderful. The dance band music and everything else really helped to celebrate the life of your dad! Thank you. I am so proud of all my sons and everything they did - especially these past three weeks. Hugs!

Thank you to all of our friends and family. The lower level of the church was nearly full. We appreciate the flowers, the donations to the Cancer Center, the Church, and to Southwest Michigan Council made in the memory of Mark.

It's a new chapter for all of us. Please continue to hold the family in your prayers as we venture on our continued trek.

Love to all.

Laura

No comments: